We are a family oriented church that is down-to-earth. The Bible is our guide to living and loving in this life. Typical dress is casual. Come join us as we worship and learn together.
First Visit Info
What kind of church is FBC?
What happens on Sunday Morning?
Sunday School at 8:45
- Adult class
Main Service 10:00
- Announcement and prayer
What about my kids?
- Infants can stay with their mothers in the service or in the quiet room in the back of the sanctuary.
- Preschool to 6th grade will join their families during worship and have the option to go with our Children's church team to their own class during the sermon time.
- Youth 7th grade and older stay in the main service.
After service activities
- First Sunday of the month there will be a cake and refreshments to celebrate all of the birthdays for that month in the foyer at the entrance of the church.
- Second and Fourth Sunday of the month will have cookies and lite snacks in the foyer.